Romantic, rich, and sensual; this fragrance combines the sweet smell of blooming blush roses with the dark, smoky perfume of oud wood. An irresistible combination.
The top note is raspberry; middle notes are clove, geranium, and rose; base notes are amber, oud, praline, vanilla, and patchouli.
Our fragrant soy candles are handmade using high-quality Australian fragrances made at our in-house perfumery in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales. They are poured in our highly polished, custom-designed faceted glassware and feature a polished silver lid that also acts as a protective barrier for surfaces.
- Place your candle on a stable heat-resistant surface before burning.
- Never burn your candle on or near anything that could catch fire. Keep away from drafts, water & moisture.
- Always ensure wicks are upright and in the middle of the candle. Do not allow the wicks to float to the side of the vessel as this could lead to the glass overheating.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Ensure candle is completely extinguished before leaving the room.
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your candle to burn to the very base of the vessel. Cease burning when there is 10mm of solid wax left at the base of the candle.
- Do not touch your burning candle or move it when the wax is liquid.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.